Tuesday, May 30, 2006

The Fat Duck

This morning one of my friend mails me an article on The Fat Duck. Well not too sure how good it is unless I visit it. After reading the article I decided to restart my quest for good food in this city, which had been on hold for some time.
On a different note, all my decisions, relationships are seen through the narrow prism of food.
Speaking with another friend, he was amazed at the obsession with food that runs through the entire family. And the sisters would easily concur on that.

1 Comments:

At 3:24 AM, Blogger kiwiandkitsch said...

the sisters!!**#?! conjures up weird images.. but you are right about the food obsession in the family.
Also you affluence is beginnig to show ha!ha!
Eating out, worldspace up and running..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home