Thursday, July 27, 2006

Flossing

I bought floss today. I believe almost 98% of Indians do not floss. And after my experience I think going back to the 98% is better. You see, for me flossing was a bitch.
I couldn't fold the strings into the C shape as directed, nor could I move them up and down and below the teeth and near the gumline.
All I could do was taste the floss which was mint flavored. After laboring over it for a real long time, I decided enough was enough and finally brushed my teeth.
I tell my friends that I have started flossing and the replies were weird as usual,
T, "Metrosexualty is out, being macho is in." Sigh, from when did dental hygiene become metrosexual? P, "Wow, its like a new fad or something?"; B, "Bitch! For whom are you preening yourself?"
Difficult.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home